math notebook must be a three-ring notebook (spiral notebooks do
NOT qualify as a three-ring notebook and therefore do not meet this requirement)
organized with five dividers labeled in the following order as noted below:
1) CLASS STARTER PROBLEMS- In this section you will keep each of the class starter problems (with a set of corrections for each paper) organized by chapter and section numbers.
2) HOMEWORK- In this section you will keep each assignment with a set of corrections for each paper. Refer to Homework Guidelines for information on how the homework is to be done.
3) HANDOUTS- Include all handouts beginning with your class guidelines.
4) NOTES / Organizer- Include all written notes and organizers with example problems. Be sure to write the date on your notes.
5) ASSESSMENT - In this section you will keep a learning log for each test as we review the test in class.